Mundus Talks. Before, During, and After Erasmus Mundus
The National Erasmus+ Office in Armenia kindly invites interested parties to participate in the online meeting with Erasmus Mundus Armenian alumni in the frames of the “Mundus Talks” series of webinars.
The webinar is titled “Before, during, and after Erasmus Mundus” and will take place on October 30, at 19:00 through the ZOOM platform. The speakers of the webinar will be Anush Arakelyan (alumnus of Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree in Aquaculture, Environment and Society (ACES-STAR), 2021-2023) and Hayk Kalantaryan (alumnus of Erasmus Mundus Joint Master in Economics of Globalisation and European Integration, 2021-2023).
The purpose of the meeting is to present the details of the application and study processes, as well as the impact of the program on the future life and career of the students. In particular, the speakers will present:
- how to better prepare the application package, advice for future applicants,
- what kind of academic and research experience they had,
- what challenges they faced and how to solve them,
- what social programs and practices they’ve participated in,
- what networking opportunities they had and how they used them,
- what was their experience of living and studying in different countries, what cultural challenges they faced, and the benefits of cultural diversity,
- what impact the program had on their career development.
The speakers will answer the questions of the participants and give them a huge dose of motivation with the example of their success stories.
To participate in the meeting, you should register in advance through the following link: https://forms.gle/JqWmxkKP7r2PQiWXA.