Job Vacancy Announcement
Position: Programme Manager
Start Date: March 2023
Duration: 1 year, with possible extension
Workload: full time
Location: Yerevan, remote (hybrid)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of the following activities:
- Contribute to the promotion, information and follow up of Erasmus+ Programme: to inform the higher and vocational education institutions and all other interested parties about developments regarding Erasmus+ projects of interest to the higher and vocational education field; contribute to organisation of Information campaigns and training sessions;
- Support the provision of advice to potential applicants at local level interested to apply for Erasmus+ in the field of higher and vocational education; provide assistance in partner search.
- Assist grant holders and partners in project follow-up and for grant agreements requirements; help in follow-up and support to the on-going projects in Armenia; follow-up the sustainability of completed projects; support the dissemination of project results.
- Support the follow-up of higher and vocational education issues: briefing papers and notes, as well as reports on the implementation and progress of projects in which the higher and vocational education institutions in Armenia are involved. Support the activities of the Erasmus+ Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs).
- Work in full respect of the NEO Code of Conduct; respect the rules and procedures for the functioning of the office; support in drafting NEO implementation reports.
- Liaise, when required from the NEO coordinator, with the Executive Agency (EACEA), the other NEOs, NFCs, National Agencies and the European Commission and with other bodies and organisations operating in higher and vocational education;
- University degree in Social Sciences (e.g. Education Management, International Relations, Communication Studies) or similar, preference will be given to master’s degree holders;
- 2-3 years of work experience in an Armenian higher education institution (experience with international projects would be an asset)
- Excellent knowledge of the higher education system and policies, good understanding of vocational education developments and processes in Armenia.
- Previous experience in the preparation, management of international projects and more preferably in the field of European Higher Education Area
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (drafting/writing reports, presenting programme objectives and results, liaising with Universities and colleges, etc.).
- Strong ability to liaise with national authorities, representatives of foreign mission and Universities/VET institutions in Armenia and abroad;
- Computer/digital literacy skills (MS Office, Google Suite, WordPress (knowledge of graphic design tools would be considered an added value);
- Fluent in English (C1)
- Ability to work independently
- Readiness to travel extensively inside Armenia.
How to apply
Please send your CV (in Europass format) and a motivation letter explaining your suitability to the role (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 28, 2023. Please mention the following in your email subject title: “Application – Programme Manager”.
Please note that an acknowledgement letter and invitation for the interviews will be sent only to the short-listed applicants.