Invitation to Join an Online Info Session on Capacity building in the field of VET for Call 2023
oin an online information session (in English) on the ( by the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) to learn about the policy background and application procedure for the Capacity Building in VET 2023 call for proposals under Erasmus+ Key Action 2.
Specifically, the action will:
- reinforce the links between the VET system and its labour market so as to better align VET with (emerging) local labour market opportunities;
- increase the link between VET profiles and local/regional/national strategies and priorities impacted by skills, in particular those supported by other European Union actions, in order to ensure coherence;
- increase the capacities of VET providers especially in the fields of management, governance, inclusion, quality assurance, innovation and internationalisation;
- support the exposure of staff, managers, policy makers and senior teachers to approaches bringing the labour market and VET closer (dual learning, curriculum development with private sector partners…);
- improve the knowledge, technical, managerial and pedagogical skills of VET teachers and trainers;
- integrate the input from teachers/trainers, VET learners and employers, in particular from the private sector, into curriculum, profile design and training reform;
- improve the level of competences, skills and employability potential of VET learners by developing new and innovative VET education programmes, especially those delivering key competences, such as languages and ICT skills;
- foster cooperation across different regions of the world through joint initiatives.
The total budget for the action is EUR 27 116 244.
For more information, agenda and the link please visit the European Commission’s website: https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/news-events/events/online-info-session-new-action-capacity-building-field-vocational-education-and-training-vet-2022-12-07_en
The link to the web streaming service will be published in the coming weeks on this web page. No prior registration is necessary.
You will have the chance to ask questions via: EACEA-EPLUS-CBVET@ec.europa.eu. Questions will either be answered during the session or later, depending on the number of questions received.