TEMPUS ARMENQA Final Conference in Yerevan
Within the frames of TEMPUS ARMENQA “Implementation of National and Sectorial Qualifications Frameworks in Armenia” project, on May 17 Yerevan State University (YSU) is holding a Final Conference “National and Sectorial Qualifications Frameworks for Higher Education of Armenia. Achievements and Challenges”.
You are cordially invited to attend the event that will take place at YSU (1 Alex Manoogian Str., Main Building, 5th floor, Academic Council’s Hall).
Within the frames of the conference the results achieved through the lifetime of the ARMENQA project will be presented to the higher education community of Armenia. The main themes will focus on:
- New National Qualifications Framework for Higher Education of Armenia (NQFA)
- 5 Sectorial Qualification Frameworks (SQF) in Education, Law, Physics, Civil Engineering and Agriculture sectors
- Strategy of NQFA Implementation
- Handbook of the NQFA utilization
- Self-Certification Report of the NQFA
- 20 sample learning outcome based study programmes aligned with NQFA and SQFs.
The presentations will be followed by discussion on the challenges and perspectives of implementation and utilization of the NQFA and SQFs by higher education institutions and employers, governmental organizations and regulatory bodies.
For the agenda, please click the here.