HERE Annual Conference took place
On December 4-5, 2023, the HERE (Higher Education Reform Experts) Annual Conference on Higher education policy reform for impact was held at the University of Barcelona.
The Armenian delegation was presented by Lana Karlova, Coordinator of National Erasmus+ Office in Armenia and Higher Education Reform Experts Tigran Mikaelyan, Dean of Foreign Languages at the Armenian State Pedagogical University and Garegin Hambardzumyan, Head of International Relations Department of Armenian National Agrarian University.
Key topics discussed during the conference were:
- impact of Covid-19 pandemic on education developments;
- innovations in education sector;
- emergence of micro-credential courses;
- importance of green education;
- annual work plan for 2024;
- European higher education policy approaches.
The outcomes of the seminar will be reflected in the guideline and recommendation publication of SPHERE, as well as in HERE annual work plans.