“My Best Erasmus+ Story” Competition has Kicked Off! Share your Story and Don’t Miss the Chance to Win a Prize!
To brighten up our quarantine days, we want to hear about your amazing and rewarding Erasmus+ experiences! Perhaps Erasmus+ helped you develop personally, kick started your career, fostered awareness and open-mindedness; revealed your lifelong passion; or even found your soulmate.
We all have a story to tell – what’s yours?
Who can enter the competition?
Whether you studied, taught, did a traineeship, went on a youth exchange, volunteered or undertook any other activity with Erasmus+ funding as a participant from Armenia in the past 5 years, this competition is for you!
How to enter?
Enter the competition by completing the following 3 steps:
- Submit 3 high definition photos (in jpg format) or a video that put a spotlight on the goals and the essence of your Erasmus+ experience with your max. 300 word story in English (in Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Like and share our dedicated Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/neoarm/posts/2045037372308000) about the competition.
- Share your entry on Facebook (as a post, note or video) with #MyErasmusPlusStory hashtag and tag our page – https://www.facebook.com/neoarm/
Submission Deadline: 12 May 2020
- Should be spontaneous shots of alumni in action (posed photographs shall not be considered competitive) – (good examples: cooking with housemates in a dorm, studying in the library, participating in a non-formal exercise, etc.),
- Must have taken place during Erasmus+ mobility, youth exchange, seminar or EVS within the last 5 years.
- May not exceed three minutes in length,
- Should have a minimum length of 1 minute (no boomerangs),
- Should be taken in landscape format.
The Winner of the Best Erasmus+ Story Award will receive the 1st prize – and an Erasmus+ goodie bag full of nice surprises. He or she will also have a chance to be featured in “Erasmus+ Impact Booklet” aimed to celebrate the Programme and to showcase its impact in Armenia with inspiring stories and practices from former participants.
A separate award for the best video will also be nominated in case of submissions.
The 2nd prize for Erasmus+ Community Choice, will be given to the participant, whose photo or video receives the most public votes on NEO-Armenia Facebook page.
Good luck! Be creative and may the best story win!