Mission of National Erasmus+ Office in Armenia (NEO-Armenia): Information and promotion activities
- Promote and disseminate all information regarding those actions and activities opened to the participation of Armenia within the international higher education dimension of the Erasmus+ programme.
- Organise conferences, seminars, information days, and other actions and events to promote the Erasmus+ programme and to exploit its results.
- Respect and disseminate the required visibility guidelines concerning acknowledgement of EU financing of Erasmus+ projects and activities.
- Support the Commission and the EACEA for the organisation of Erasmus+ events in Armenia.
Assistance to potential applicants and to beneficiaries
- Advise, inform and assist potential applicants.
- Organise information/contact meetings, seminars for potential applicants.
- Assist local organisations in the search of national or foreign partners, as well as foreign organisations in the search of local partners.
- Assist organisations (HEIs and other type of institutions) as well as individuals (students, university staff, professionals, etc.) involved in Erasmus+ activities (in relation to visa, tax, insurance, importing equipment, contacts with local authorities and the EU Delegation, etc.).
- Promote cooperation, enhance synergies and support the exchange of good/best practices between Erasmus+ projects active in Armenia.
Selection, monitoring and dissemination of Erasmus+ and former Tempus IV projects
- Contribute to selection process and provide comments on project applications to the EU services when consulted in the framework of the selection process.
- Monitor the implementation of Erasmus+ and on-going Tempus IV projects in Armenia and contribute to the dissemination of their results.
- Organise and conduct field monitoring visits of Erasmus+ and on-going Tempus IV projects throughout the country.
- Assist the Commission, the EACEA, or any other outside body authorised to do so on their behalf, in their field monitoring / audit visits.
- Provide support to the team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs).