- About Us
- Erasmus +
- Higher Education
|36 months (2016-2019)
|Mr. Arayik Navoyan, “French University in Armenia” Foundation (UFAR) – Armenia
|Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts (YSAFA): Prof. Aram Isabekyan – Aram.firstname.lastname@example.org
Yerevan State University (YSU): Prof. Gegham Gevorgyan – email@example.com
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia (MoES): Mr. Edgar Aleksanyan – firstname.lastname@example.org
National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance Foundation (ANQA): Mr. Ruben Topchyan – email@example.com
Haut Conseil de l’évaluation de la recherche et de l’enseignement supérieur – France
Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts (YSAFA)
Yerevan State University (YSU)
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia (MoES)
National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance Foundation (ANQA)Kazakhstan
Kazakh Humanities and Law University
M. Auzenov South Kazakhstan State University
Ministry of Education and Science
Independent Kazakhstan Quality Assurance Agency for Education Ukraine
Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics
C3QA (Promoting internationalization of research through establishment and operationalization of Cycle 3 Quality Assurance System in line with the European Integration Agenda) is a three-year cross-regional and multi-partner structural project under EAC/A04/2015 call and Key Action 2 – Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education.
Its wider objective is to contribute to the establishment of a knowledge-based society in Armenia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and Mongolia through the launch and operationalization of a robust quality assurance system for internationalization of Cycle 3 programs.
The specific objectives are:
– To develop/update national policy frameworks for cycle 3 programs in line with the European integration
– To build on the capacity of the systems to efficiently operationalize the internal and external quality assurance systems for Cycle 3 programs;
– To establish an external and internal quality assurance systems to promote quality of Cycle 3 programs;
– To promote internationalization of Cycle 3 programs with joint efforts of the key stakeholders and cross-regional cooperation.
The principle outcomes and outputs are:
– National policy frameworks on EQA of Cycle 3 programs adopted in the partner countries;
– External and internal quality assurance systems for Cycle 3 programs implemented in line with European integration agenda;
– Cycle 3 programs accredited by respective EQA bodies;
– Cycle 3 programs contribute to the development of knowledge-based society;
– The results of Cycle 3 programs are aligned with international best practice and contribute to research internationalization;
– Cross-regional cooperation leads to convergence in line with European developments.
The cross-regional nature of the project ensures learning from existing practices, successful experience exchange, long-standing cooperation between the 4 partner countries and EU partners – with a major aim of promoting voluntary convergence with EU developments.