- About Us
- Erasmus +
- For Institutions
- For Individuals
- Higher Education
|36 months (2016-2019)
|Ms. Ruzanna Minasyan, State Academy of Fine Arts of Armenia (SAFAA) – Armenia
American University of Armenia: Mrs. Anahit Ordyan – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Roehampton University LBG – UK
UC LIMBURG – Belgium
Universitaet Graz – Austria
World University Service-Osterreichisches Komitee Verein – Austria
Bosnia and Herzegovina
INCLUSION (Development and Implementation of Social Dimension Strategies at HEIs in Armenia and BiH through Cross-regional Peer Learning) is a three-year cross-regional joint project under EAC/A04/2015 call and Key Action 2 – Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education. The wider objective is to mobilize the HE capacity in Armenia and BiH in contributing to the implementation of the social dimension (SD) strategies through capitalizing on knowledge transfer and cross-regional cooperation.
The specific objectives are:
– Capacity building of HE sector for designing and implementing SD strategies;
– Development of a harmonized approach to the implementation of SD strategies in line with country specific objectives;
– Fostering access to/participation in and completion of higher education for persons from vulnerable/underrepresented groups.
The project targets the major problems in Armenia and BiH related to the promotion of SD strategies through broader involvement of HEIs.
The principle outputs and outcomes are:
– National level guidelines on development and operationalization of SD strategies
– Institutional level master plans and mechanisms to implement SD strategies related to fostering access to, participation in and completion of HE for students from vulnerable and underrepresented groups;
– Reviewed roles, functions and ongoing initiatives at HEIs in promoting SD strategies;
– Capacity building of HEIs and respective government authorities for operationalization of SD strategies;
– Ensuring resources for inclusive teaching and learning;
– Capacity building materials to raise awareness of high school pupils & teachers on equal access to higher education and trained high school teachers.
The cross-regional nature of the project ensures learning from existing practices, successful experience exchange, long-standing cooperation between the two regions and EU partners – with a major aim of promoting voluntary convergence with EU developments.